With years of experience, expertise, and state-of-the-art equipment, center-al presents its new line, FST Doors.
These third-generation doors offer the highest degree of quality, security and elegance.
FST Doors stand for:
- Flat design.
- Thermal break.
FST Doors are available in 2 lines, according to the lining material :
- FST Elegance with glass lining
- FST Talos with aluminium lining
Both FST Door lines are available in a wide range of designs and colours.
- Unique, linear yet contemporary style, with a groundbreaking panel design which allows for a flat surface on both sides.
- Additional security and robust construction, thanks to the combination of heavy duty hinges, anti-intrusion deadbolts, multipoint locks and a 3 mm outer sheet with laminated glass.
- Excellent thermal insulation, achieved using polyurethane foam within panels, thermal breaks, and panels or quadruple glazing with very low heat transfer coefficients.
- A number of accessories that upgrade the door's design and security are optionally available, such as cameras, concealed hinges, and fingerprint door locks.
- The base of the door, which is usually subject to knocks, is protected by an inox guard. Accordingly, the door lock is also protected from key scratches by an inox scratch guard.
Locks: Choose between a 3-to-17-point mechanical lock or electronic fingerprint lock.
Glazing: Triple and quadruple safety glazing.
Profiles and sheet metal: Heavy duty (2 mm & 3 mm thickness)
Hinges: Visible or concealed, heavy-duty (200 kg).
Polyamides: Anti bi-metal polyamides 24 mm & 34 mm
Panel insulation: Internal insulation with a total thickness of 80 mm.
Panel dimensions: The maximum panel dimensions are 1300x2300 mm
Construction typologies: FST Doors are available in the following structure typologies :